Spiga

One Of My Poems.......




















Poem "Turning Back".

My sadness body,
Who are you,
Where do you take me now,
I hope I get back,
Where I was created with love and life,
This life is a sick plant,
Ready to die at any moment,
Mom I prefer your insides,
Although they dont give me freedom,
They give me a hideout,
To think and cry,
Without you to listen,
Cause if you did,
You would be hurt as much as I am now,
Don´t tell me im lucky,
When I dont feel hapiness or affection,
I think its better to come back where I was made,
Too many years passed around here,
Every touch you give me now,
Can be love or can be hate,
Your selfish mind I can read,
I know every human is like that,
We just have to hide our hate and sadness,
Into our fragile structure,
So you felt the same way as I did,
Maybe.....
Who knows?

By "Myself"

2 comentários:

Francis Scudellari

12 de fevereiro de 2008 às 13:03

I love this poem, and image. I can definitely relate to it. The emotion is very real. I'm glad to discover your site.

Myself

13 de fevereiro de 2008 às 04:40

Thank You Very Much!
I think ill start making more poems, instead of doing personal opinions of music and art subjects.