Spiga

Guns´N´Roses, Worse or Better With New Lineup?

Today, I will talk about a theme that a lot of you guys are familiar with and that is Guns N Roses and their Old and New Line-up.
In my opinion I think Axl Rose was always the boss of that band,which is normal he has that unique voice that brought Guns N Roses to the Top, but the one thing that I don't like at all in Axl is his personality.
One thing is hearing and be familiar with the Band´s music and other completely different thing is like them as persons and as artists, in my point of view,I think nowadays some people, caught the majority, for how it sounds, and they only care about if the music sounds good, and don't really pay attention to their meaning.
The majority of the lyrics from Guns N Roses, are more to rock, but I prefer to say that they are classics and they have soul on its own way.
Guns don´t produce an Studio Album since 1993, and the main reason for that fact is the conflict that happened with Axl and their band members.
I admit a Axl has a good voice, like I said before, but I think he is the kind of guy, who thinks he is the best and has a huge ego.
I always thought sooner or later Guns N Roses would split up because, for example Slash and Axl, are two completely different musicians, in terms of character.
But I think due to the fact that I mentioned, that Axl is the front man of the band, makes him the guy who has the knife and cheese in hands, if you know what I mean.
And I think it´s a little bit weird that every member left the band.
It´s usual in bands one guy leaves not the whole team, and this one proves that the relation between the band members with Axl was very complicated.
I think Axl´s only worrie, was to maintain Guns N Roses, and the popularity that was already created.
A while after the departure of the original members, Guns N Roses reborn with a new line up of musicians carefully choosed by Axl.
I think Guns N Roses new line-up has good musicians no doubt about that, but do they really had the fire of the previously members? I dont think so.
They can make all the shows that they want, and play the music just for Axl to sing, but they will never have what is needed.
I think they should rename the band and call them Axl´s Band, or something else, but not Guns N Roses, and if Axl had respect for the other members he would ended the band,
and started one all over again, with those guys that are at the moment in the band, cause Guns N Roses are a Whole, not a Individual.
They can make other record, I hope that is great, but It´s not a Guns N Roses album, is a Axl Rose Album.
Opinions can divide, like I heard once that new members would bring new qualities to the band, but I don't agree, I prefer the Classic Old School Members.
And to finish I think its a little bit stupid, that Axl is being working on an Album since 1994 and the follow release date should be in 2012, I don't know what is his idea, but it´s not normal an artist be working in an album for 18 years, but that's cool, lets wait to see how it sounds like after so many time working on it.

0 comentários: