Spiga

Wes Borland Personal Opinion and Black Light Burns New Album "Cruel Melody"

http://andy1985.pytalhost.com/wp-content/2007/05/blb.jpghttp://www.frantikantik.com/blogs/media/wesb.jpg

Today, I´m talking about of one of my favorite and greatest artists.
His appearance, his style, his guitar riffs, his musical concepts makes me astonished everytime it´s experienced.
Wes as we all know, she is former Limp Bizkit guitarist, and the main reason he left the and was due to the musical differences.
I´ll explain, Wes state of art in music is completely different from the other guys in Limp Bizkit, specially Fred Durst.
Fred Durst can have all the money in the world, but what he is doing to the music is a crime, he prepackaging music, his main goal is selling and only make money.
I know a lot of people like Fred Durst, and i don't blame them for that, I think everyone should be free to make their musical choices, but for me he is not an artist.
After Wes left Limp Bizkit for the second time, he started to working on his new album "Cruel Melody", with his new band Black Light Burns and at that time, when their album was still in progress, in an interview he stated that this album was the most exitinting thing he had ever done, and that the songs were not too avangardist, they were well structured songs.
With this interview, at that time just made me feel so ancious, cause i just wanted to listen the album right there.
When the album came out, I really enjoyed the songs, and it´s something completely new that enjoyed listening too.
Tell me what you think about Wes Borland, and leave a comment with your opinion.

The Music Video from Black Light Burns "Lie".


1 comentários:

Gibsonbabyicon

20 de julho de 2008 às 14:30

I think Wes is awesome. He was artistically being held back in my opinion in Limp Bizkit. I love the vid.