Spiga

Do You Really Like Art?

I was on the internet and I saw this image and it amazed me.
Because it symbolizes art itself, as being something abstract, inovative, and sometimes shoking.
Shoking doesnt mean specificaly something bad, because despite of the fact that the image is a girl on her intimate,
the position of the girl is very expressive and represents several emotions.
For me this image essencialy represents tentation in an artistic way.
I cannot describe better in my own words.
What do you think?

1 comentários:

Owen

7 de agosto de 2010 às 00:54

I think the artwork is meant to pose the question, "Often times, are we enjoying experiencing art because it's artistic, or because it is sexy and we are attracted to sexual things." But also, it begs many other questions but that one to me seemed the most provocative.

Just stopped in to say hi from Song of the Day, a new website where I post a new music video song every day featuring artists that don't normally get played on the radio or tv. Also writing to say keep up the good work! I'd also be interested in a link exchange with you, so I can promote your blog and you can promote mine. What do you think?

Sincerely,
Owen